Turken & Porzenski, L.L.C.
Call For an Initial Consultation
636-352-1619 | 888-875-1907

January 2018 Archives

What should I do for nonpayment of child support?

If you live in Missouri and have a child support plan in place, receiving that money on time can make a significant impact when caring for your child's needs. If your spouse has failed to pay the support owed, however, you are not left without options.

Man wants frozen embryos destroyed

Typically, cases addressing the issue of paternal rights in St. Charles involve a father fighting for his rights to continue to have a relationship with his children. Yet do paternal rights extend to man's right not to want to have a child? Advances in reproductive technology made in recent years have also given rise to cases where separated couples who were once dealing with fertility issues are now battling over the right to use frozen embryos. Rulings in such cases have tended to vary given that there currently is no legal precedent set as a standard to apply to such cases. 

When your business succeeds but your marriage doesn’t

Football coach Lou Holtz once said, “You aren't going to find anybody that’s going to be successful without making a sacrifice and without perseverance.” With steadfast determination that your business was going to succeed, you’ve persevered through the lean and challenging periods. With all your time and energy put into the business you’ve had to make sacrifices—and unfortunately, your marriage was one of those sacrifices.

How does Missouri determine child support?

Be it from a divorce, separation or custody agreement, a child support order can be a complex calculation. In what is already a likely emotional time, how the court arrives at a child support figure can be confusing to both parents, and it’s easy to be left with questions.

How is paternity established in Missouri?

Supporting and caring for a child in St. Charles requires a lot of work and is best done with the involvement of both parents. If you find yourself, as a mother, struggling to accomplish this task and/or wanting to involve your current partner or your child's biological father more in his or her upbringing, then establishing a legal link between said party and your child is a must. Yet how is paternity established in Missouri? 

Email us for a response

Email Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Turken & Porzenski, L.L.C.
131 Jefferson Street
St. Charles, MO 63301

St. Charles Law Office Map

Review Us
Credit Cards