Turken & Porzenski, L.L.C.
Call For an Initial Consultation
Attorneys John Wagner & Joseph Porzenski

Helping You Put The
Pieces Of Your Life Back

Experienced St. Charles Family Law Lawyer

In St. Charles County there are three judges that make up the Family Court System. Through our experience, we have gained an understanding about what information and issues are suited to which Family Court Judge your case is assigned to. Trust an experienced St. Charles family law attorney at Turken & Porzenski, L.L.C., to guide you through your dilemma.

Of course, each judge is interpreting the same laws, but their personal experiences, past cases and unique method of reaching a ruling might color the judgment a bit. We have gained a great deal of insight into which case would be better in front of which Family Court Judge. We understand the type of evidence to present first to the different judges. We can tailor our strategy based upon which Family Court Judge your case is assigned to.

The Family Court Special Masters Program

Special Masters are elected by the local bar association and must volunteer for a 24-month appointment to the position. Our founding attorney Joseph J. Porzenski is proud to serve as a special master for the 11th Judicial Circuit Family Court Division. Through this program, attorney Porzenski works with couples struggling to resolve the multitude of disputes in divorce. Many times, these disputes can be resolved with a qualified, trained facilitator without the need to present the case in a court of law. Attorney Porzenski is happy to help people in this positive, cost-effective manner.

Contact Our Firm

If you have questions regarding family law in St. Charles, Missouri, contact a lawyer at Turken & Porzenski, L.L.C., to schedule a consultation and a valuable assessment of your case. Our office is open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and is conveniently located near the St. Charles County Courthouse. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Call our law firm at 636-352-1619 or 888-875-1907.